C4 Forums | Control4

WTS (SOLD): 2 x Neeo remote (black)

Zappbranagan

Morning all.  looking to sell my 2 x Neeo remotes.  I never use them.  They are both in perfect condition.  I dont think I have boxes though.  Comes with remote and charger.  Shipped via UPS overnight for no additional charge.  I just personally prefer the SR260s.  

Looking for $400 shipped each.  

• Zappbranagan changed the title to WTS (SOLD): 2 x Neeo remote (black)
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the 2 Neeo remotes as promised and they were packaged very nicely with an unexpected bonus of an extra power supply and charging base.  The remotes were added my project and they work perfectly.  A totally different feel as compared to the 250's and 260's.  I definitely like seeing the logos and graphical presentation of my sources.  I haven't done anything with favorites or other customizations yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  Zappbranagan was very responsive and it was a good purchase experience. Thanks for everything! @Zappbranagan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.