C4 Forums | Control4

Advanced Lighting Timer

Time2Jet

This is a powerful driver for sure... had no idea.  Sat in my own project for more than a year until I figured I'd tinker.  

I'd like to integrate LED functions (color at function, color at override, color at off).  I can't figure that part out.

Thanks!

Mitch - I do have the most recent version and integrating led behavior isn’t clear, albeit I know it also does provide for it.  I think maybe I am misunderstanding how that feature works (customization section). Care to share your experience?  I’m looking to have the LEDs on all of the devices participating in a function to be color A when the trigger has enabled the function and another if there has been a manual override and certainly an off color. 

I also would like to see how others have used the driver.  I think there is so so much this driver can do very efficiently compared to line for line programming.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.