C4 Forums | Control4

Hue driver, which is best?

Melvin

Another question - Hue driver, which is best anno 2021? Yes I know pro en cons for Hue, and not the best way to go with C4 but for now the way to go with all my bulbs.

Tried the ExtraVegetables driver, works but has no feedback. Does it's thing but lack of feedback bugs me.
Tried the Homeation driver that has feedback, but needs to pair with hub for every single lamp, ew! Also development seems dead, still worth the money?

Was wondering if someone else has good experience with a driver that controls the Hue lamps and gives feedback even if a wireless Hue switch is used.

Br,
Melvin

11 hours ago, BraydonH said:

I always just use the official Control4 hue driver from the online database. It has feedback.

Still no color wheel though. That's not a driver issue more of a C4 issue.

Alright thanks a lot, indeed missed an option in the native driver called "Poll Interval". 
But controlling the lights is still via light_ExtraVeg_Hue_OnOff.c4i I cannot find any other, what did I miss or is this correct like so?

image.png.03203496ba127f15e181ca1baf784fb7.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.