C4 Forums | Control4

Roku Ultra Launches Mini Apps but No App Control

Time2Jet

Running the C4 Roku Driver with a bunch of Ultras.  In one room I can launch all of the mini apps, but have zero control.  I can use the Roku app to control just fine.  I remember having this issue in the past, but for the life of me cannot remember the solution now.  I have deleted and re-added the driver, scanned and selected.  I have not deleted the mini apps, albeit the correct ones are bound and firing, just zero control. 

I had this exact same issue occur about a week ago after a brief power outage.  After a day or so it corrected itself before I had a chance to troubleshoot the issue.  But I am guessing it was some sort of binding issue. It happened on both a Roku device and my two Roku TVs

VA

20 hours ago, lippavisual said:

Check your audio bindings.  Make sure there is a proper path from the Roku to your room audio endpoint.

Can also try turning pass through off on the properties page.  Only difference is when you select Netflix, it will show Roku as your source. 

That was it, thanks always pal.  Working on a driver project, so had a Sonos ARC as the VAEP.  I didn't have this issue,  but what is causing certain systems to lose control with passthough on in Roku?  I have a client on 2.10.6 that the techs could only get control with it off.  Not sure the endpoints on that one, but it was 2.10.6

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.