C4 Forums | Control4

WTB: IRUSB x2

Topfox

11 hours ago, Topfox said:

Looking to buy 2 IRUSBs. Really don’t want to pay full price for them at $39 a piece plus tax and shipping. Anyone have any for cheaper?

There aren't a lot of things in this industry that you can buy for $39 a piece plus tax and shipping, and IRUSBs aren't usually found second-hand, because they aren't terribly mainstream.

RyanE

I have about 6 of them already, so Ive definitely bought them direct/new before, but I feel like they were slightly cheaper when I bought them before.  Like $29 a piece. They sent out a good coupon last month, but at the time I didn't need them and I can't seem to find that email anymore.  Most likely deleted it since I didn't need them then.

Im sure I will eventually just buy them for full price, but figured trying to find them cheaper or used was a chance worth taking.

The problem with the C4 driver is (and I may be wrong and you can do this) I don't think I can do custom mini app drivers which I can do with IURSB for my FireTV devices.  Im limited to the C4 Universal Mini Apps which doesn't cover the apps I want to launch.

However with that said, I may just use the C4 driver for now and switch to IRUSB when another sale happens.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.