C4 Forums | Control4

HDCP? Issue with Binary B-300 HD 8x8 Matrix

Hey guys,

So we had solar installed and as part of the switchover process they had to cut power. I wasn't at home at the time so wasn't able to go shut things down. Our rack got shut down in this process (battery standby wasn't enough to cover the time) and once back up we get no video signal to any devices on the network coming from the matrix.

All but one anyway. Our Roku WILL actually display the menu screens, but once you try to play a video, you get the below HDCP issue:

image.thumb.png.ad5861d652a015dc09b460eadbeb8942.png

I've tried numerous things including unplugging EVERYTHING and shutting everything down. I did note that the front of the matrix shows 8 solid blue lights for each source even after they were unplugged (aside from one). Some googling lead me to discussions of power supply issues, so I tried a new power supply and nada.

Any ideas what could be up? I was going to try a factory reset, but seems I may make things worse with programming getting nuked in the process.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.