C4 Forums | Control4

LU1082D - FIOS No Video on 2 New TVs

Recently added two new Samsung TVs to my configuration as well as upgraded to LU1082D matrix from a LU862D.  I didn't realize this at first, but it seems my 4 FIOS boxes I have connected to the matrix switch aren't working on the 2 new TVs.  I can hear the audio, but get no video.  These two TVs are running off LU1E baluns.  The other 8 TVs I have, the FIOS boxes are working fine.  My other 6 sources consist of Xbox, NVR, FireTVs and a EA3.  All 6 of those sources are working fine on the 2 new TVs. 

Have tried redoing calibration, and I see it drop the input on the TV and then come back to a black screen again where I can still hear audio, but get no video. One thing I did notice is if I do a Reset Calibration with a FIOS box mapped to the TV this will then display the Video and Audio for the cable box that was mapped.  However, if I change inputs to another FIOS box it goes back to no video and only audio.  Then if I switch back to the one that was working, it no longer works other than the audio.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

The new TVs are both Samsung UN50TU7000FXZA.

Definitely a FIOS issue. Found that one of my set top boxes was 4 versions older than the rest and it started working fine with the new TVs. Forced an upgrade to the last version (the rest were 1 version behind) and now the one that was working isn’t working anymore. So guess this update is introducing some handshake issues with these new TVs even though it doesn’t affect my other Samsung TVs. 

Tried  a HDMI splitter from Monster, but the result is the same.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.