c4forums | The Control4 Community

FS: Like New T3 7" InWall (White)

c4wiz

Is that just for one Or is that for 2 of them?? I only asked because I cause I can get a new T4 8 inch touchscreen  for $603. The T3 was discontinued and c4 does not even sell them anymore but I am willing to buy one because I have a customer that already has a bunch of T3's in their home and would like  another one so they all match but it really depends on what your realistic price is for 1 of them. Please message me With your final offer and if we can work something out I will buy it from you right now.. You can ask anybody on this forum,  anytime I say I will buy something, I do. I pay right away And there's never any  Hassle. Please message me when you see this and let's work something out

4 hours ago, Nick Wanerka said:

Is that just for one Or is that for 2 of them?? I only asked because I cause I can get a new T4 8 inch touchscreen  for $603. The T3 was discontinued and c4 does not even sell them anymore but I am willing to buy one because I have a customer that already has a bunch of T3's in their home and would like  another one so they all match but it really depends on what your realistic price is for 1 of them. Please message me With your final offer and if we can work something out I will buy it from you right now.. You can ask anybody on this forum,  anytime I say I will buy something, I do. I pay right away And there's never any  Hassle. Please message me when you see this and let's work something out

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...