C4 Forums | Control4

OS3.2.3

12 hours ago, Hizzle said:

So did the video wall agent make it out today or is it delayed?

I’m told the agent made it into Beta testing yesterday but not out to end users like ourselves.  Presumably the Agent will come out sometime quite separately from any future OS release and hopefully fairly soon.  And no, I am not ITK.

2 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

I’m told the agent made it into Beta testing yesterday but not out to end users like ourselves.  Presumably the Agent will come out sometime quite separately from any future OS release and hopefully fairly soon.  And no, I am not ITK.

Yes, it went into 'Public Beta'.  If you are a dealer you have to apply to get access to the agent.

5 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Sad trombone, I guess. But not having or wanting a video wall, I wish they would focus their scarce dev resources on things that feel more at the core - like improving the performance of the iOS app and the intercom. Maybe they are, so no video wall for now. 

On the mobile side it really doesn't take away resources to work on those areas. We have developers working on all 3 of the areas mentioned by @wnpublic.  Media wall does have an important place in the platform and has been highly requested feature allowing dealers more lines of revenue than they previously had before. This didn't come at a sacrifice to intercom or performance issues that are also being worked on. Those previously mentioned pain points each have their own unique challenges and problems to work through but are of high priority to the dev team to resolve. I hope that calms any fears about the focus of work. 

14 minutes ago, anon2828 said:

Just noticed that on the SR260 remote there is now a volume indicator on the screen - pretty cool.

Where are release notes for everything new in this OS?

this was added a while ago - forget the exact release but it was not added in 3.2.3

5 hours ago, buffalobanker said:

I had my dealer upgrade to 3.2.3 and add the equalizer.  Now volume is very low even at 90%.  I used to set it to 13%.  Any ideas?

The equalizer functionality should not affect your volume greatly, unless your EQ is set to low across the board, which would be unusual.

It's more likely that the volume level of something else has changed in your system, most likely the outputs on your controller.

RyanE

Any feedback on the how playing around with the a media wall agent is going?

I’m super looking forward to this. When the old Multi Screen driver stopped working with the switch from 2.x to 3.0, it really threw off my basement setup for sporting events. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, buffalobanker said:

3rd picture. 

CB9DD51E-FA87-4C37-9518-04BC104D6D3B.jpeg

Input gain will only raise the input level.  Should typically be left at 0.

Your output gain needs to be changed.  Use the dials on the amp to select gain, then turn it one notch and should get you sound again.

This was always a little gremlin that popped up on these amps every once in a while after updates, etc. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.