C4 Forums | Control4

3 X Josh Micro for sale

Ilushka85

So I have to ask... are the josh.ai's worth all the hype and the price?   I got approved to be a dealer but I haven't pulled the trigger yet because of the money I have to put down upfront? It's alot and I know I get it in product but then would I be able to sell them to my customers ? (Are my customers willing to pay for them) 

So can you explain the difference and what makes them amazing besides the privacy aspect and i guess they don't have to connect to the cloud.

Thank you in advance ☺ 

13 hours ago, Nick Wanerka said:

So I have to ask... are the josh.ai's worth all the hype and the price?   I got approved to be a dealer but I haven't pulled the trigger yet because of the money I have to put down upfront? It's alot and I know I get it in product but then would I be able to sell them to my customers ? (Are my customers willing to pay for them) 

So can you explain the difference and what makes them amazing besides the privacy aspect and i guess they don't have to connect to the cloud.

Thank you in advance ☺ 

Im not a dealer... im an end user and these 3 are extra that I wont need.  Perhaps you should ask Josh why you should be dealer?  No idea who your customers are or if you will be able to sell them... Clearly I bought them and bought many more... my final install in my house has 11 of them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.