C4 Forums | Control4

T4 Touch Panel

C4 User

I ordered three 10” White T4’s when they first came out. I would have to look but I think in the fall of 2020, and I am still waiting for them. Does anyone have a status update on these panels?

Control4, I have noticed and really appreciate that some of your SME’s have recently responded on this forum. I would love to hear from you directly what is the status of these T4’s. If soon, wonderful. If next year sometime, tell me the truth.

15 hours ago, chopedogg88 said:

They have been in stock for a while now. I've purchased and installed several of them. If you don't have yours yet, something is wrong. Who did you buy them from? 

I bought them from my dealer. Now that I know they are shipping I guess I am not sure what the issue is. But my dealer has been good to me and I will press them on what the hold up has been. Thank you so much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.