C4 Forums | Control4

Help with TT7

What are you asking for here?

If you're asking if there is some sort of repair program, then there is not.

It's not impossible you may be able to find a screen somewhere from a Chinese aftermarket manufacturer, but I would be somewhat surprised if there was - those screens have been EoL for years now. Even if you could find one, you'd be on your own to replace it.

If you're asking if there's something to be done - I've 'patched' one of my own screens in the past using a double does of (ipad) liquid screensaver. mine wasn't as 'smashed' as yours looks in the corner, but doing so nicely filled any cracks, preventing sharp edges and making them less obvious - your mileage may vary, and you're doing this at you own risk of course. Wouldn't hold my breath with that smashed corner, but I got one for 15 Canadian dollars at the time (they seem a bit more expensive now) si might be worth a shot - after the first one worked well, I ordered a second one for an additional layer.

Here's the one I used at the time:

https://www.amazon.ca/Crystaltech-universal-Protector-Tablets-CTNANOTECH1/dp/B01LVU46Z1/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1MBP61E22Y5D6&keywords=liquid+screen+repair+kit&qid=1640494087&sprefix=liquid+scree%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-8

Not sure where you're at, but I'm sure you can find the same or at least similar.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.