C4 Forums | Control4

colorbeam lighting controls with control 4

Bigkahuna4444

Question

We are dealers for Control4 and for Colorbeam Lighting.

Its our understanding that Conrol4 is working on an interface for Colorbeam.  Im writing to confirm if that is in fact in the works, and if it is,  to see if there is a time Frame for completion.

Currently our only option with Colorbeam is Crestron and we would love to be able to use Control 4. 

2 answers to this question

On 1/5/2022 at 11:10 AM, Bigkahuna4444 said:
We are dealers for Control4 and for Colorbeam Lighting.

Its our understanding that Conrol4 is working on an interface for Colorbeam.  Im writing to confirm if that is in fact in the works, and if it is,  to see if there is a time Frame for completion.

Currently our only option with Colorbeam is Crestron and we would love to be able to use Control 4. 

Colorbeam has actually been able to be integrated with Control4 for some time now.  My local dealer has it all throughout their showroom and they've started the pre-wire for my landscape, theater, kitchen and dining room lights to be managed and controlled with my C4 system already in place.  Here is the URL from Colorbeam that shows all the details.  It contains drivers, step by step details, videos, etc.

https://info.cb-na.com/guide/3rd_Party_Integration/Control_4/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.