C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Compatible Video Wall Controllers

Glas

Hello Team,

I'm looking to add a video wall feature to my existing C4 environment.  I plan on using four 65" to 75" TVs in my configuration.  I am looking for some controller recommendations.  At the moment I'm looking at the JTech product, which is C4 compatible.  My questions are as follows...

1. Does anyone leverage the JTech Video Wall solution in their C4 environment?  If so, which model?

2. What other Video Wall solutions do you recommend?

3. Is anyone available to configure my system remotely i.e., C4 Integration, after I complete the hardware installation?

Thank you in advance for your insight.

Regards,

Glasford Hall

1 hour ago, Glas said:

Hello Team,

I'm looking to add a video wall feature to my existing C4 environment.  I plan on using four 65" to 75" TVs in my configuration.  I am looking for some controller recommendations.  At the moment I'm looking at the JTech product, which is C4 compatible.  My questions are as follows...

1. Does anyone leverage the JTech Video Wall solution in their C4 environment?  If so, which model?

2. What other Video Wall solutions do you recommend?

3. Is anyone available to configure my system remotely i.e., C4 Integration, after I complete the hardware installation?

Thank you in advance for your insight.

Regards,

Glasford Hall

Not fully sure if this will fit the bill for you but take a look at Video Wall product options from AVPro Edge.  They have a few on the site and just linked to one of them below.  Their products also come with 10 year warranty.  I don't have a video wall but use their Video Matrix and works great

https://www.avproedge.com/ac-fresco-cap-4.html

1 hour ago, msgreenf said:

can you be more negative?  I mean come on - you just bring bad karma here.

You are right. As a Control4 dealer here I should naysaying anything thats not heavily profitable and available inexpensive to the consumer directly. I mean come on - thats what were all about here. Right?  

People need to know there are professionals who aren’t interested in stripping them for every dollar and not interested in agreeing with others that do. Everyone has a history here. 

34 minutes ago, Control4Savant said:

You are right. As a Control4 dealer here I should naysaying anything thats not heavily profitable and available inexpensive to the consumer directly. I mean come on - thats what were all about here. Right?  

People need to know there are professionals who aren’t interested in stripping them for every dollar and not interested in agreeing with others that do. Everyone has a history here. 

As a professional, which I think you are, you could communicate in a more productive manner. It's the negative tone of all your messages. Dissent and other ideas is really healthy but I believe there is a more professional way to voice your opinions. 

I respect people that have different opinions and I can learn from. But your posts are just a turn off. 

7 hours ago, Control4Savant said:

Not shocking. I am sure you gave them bad advice and overcharged them accordingly. 

Nope.

i gave them a product that works, has a 10 year warranty and does what the client needed ( decode Dolby and DTS).

Your $60 doodad certainly does not do that.

My product costs more because, you know, they have to pay license fees.

And if you really want to know, I made 5 points on the product and was also given a cash tip.

You can point your finger at others all you want, I don’t care, but just know that most here see right through your BS!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.