C4 Forums | Control4

3.2.4.615802 is now avaliable, has what fixes, features?

Amr

• Amr changed the title to 3.2.4.615802 is now avaliable, has what fixes, features?
13 hours ago, OceanDad said:

Reboot, or wait ?  Reboot or wait ?  Project is working at the moment,  but the update is hanging after the EA-5 download is complete.

Uuuuggggghhhh.  We've all been there on one system or another.  Not a fun place to be.  Our fingers are crossed and hoping all goes well

1 hour ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Which did you do?

Rolled the dice and rebooted via sysman.  Controller came back online still showing the older version.  Went to update for a second time and got a message saying that an update was already in progress.  Cleared that and everything updated normally.  All good now 😰

1 minute ago, OceanDad said:

Rolled the dice and rebooted via sysman.  Controller came back online still showing the older version.  Went to update for a second time and got a message saying that an update was already in progress.  Cleared that and everything updated normally.  All good now 😰

Phew! Stressful

I have a nagging feeling that my EA-5 may be starting to fail.  Random reboots, and occasional broker errors.  I thought it might be a rogue driver, but now I'm leaning towards the controller.  Maybe just in time for the new EA-24 Max+. 

🤣

17 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

it's a snoozer of a release - don't get too excited by it

I do wonder if a bigger release OS3.3 (or OS3.2.5) say was planned around ISE 2022 and with this having been postponed to May, they opted to simply push out a few necessary bug fixes (and @OceanDad’s colour wheel).

1 hour ago, RAV said:

It may be in preparation for a 4sight small new feature to watch for. (It's on dealer knowledge base, but I haven't see it made public, so not my place to say)

hope its some good features, I saw that they're raising the cost of 4sight.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, chopedogg88 said:

factory reset it and reload your project.  probably a software rather than a hardware issue.

What happens to the zigbee mesh ? Do all zigbee devices need to be re-identified, or are they supposed to repair themselves after the project restore ?  There's a few battery operated shades in places that make them really hard to re-identify.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.