C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Airzone & Aidoo HVAC Driver (FREE)

alanchow

Chowmain Logo" data-fileid="0691T00000DUX6TQAX

Overview

Airzone has been developing HVAC control solutions for more than 20 years, for end users, HVAC/BMS manufacturers. The company’s mission is to bridge the gap between the HVAC and the end users, to improve their comfort and the efficiency of any HVAC system, while keeping up the pace with the IT world. Master HVAC integration with Airzone solutions. From a single Inverter/VRF/fancoil units with Aidoo Pro, up to complex HVAC applications with Airzone control systems. Airzone solutions offer a full and simple integration of applications with different HVAC technologies, combining air and radiant stages controlled under the same thermostat per zone and applying complex control algorithms. The Airzone suite of drivers allows for the integration of Airzone's range of single and dual setpoint systems into Control4. 

Features

• Manufacturer Sponsored FREE driver
  • IP Controlled
  • Easy installation and set up of drivers in Composer thanks to SDDP integration
  • Full control of all zones in each available system via a dedicated thermostat user interface for each available zone.
  • Program against events for each zone
  • Trigger Actions for each zone individually
  • Single setpoint support
  • Dual setpoint support

FAQ

What cool things can we do with this driver?

This driver provides integration of Altra's Airzone HVAC solution, allowing you to program against changes to the HVAC settings or to programatically change the HVAC system.

What systems does this driver support?

The driver integrates Airzone control solutions via the webserver. Please see links below for compatible solutions.

*See Control Solutions menu to discover all Airzone systems

This driver supports dual and single setpoint systems.

How do I tell what systems and zones master driver has detected?

In the Properties tab of the master driver, there are drop down lists for all the Systems detected.

• Selecting a System will updat the Zone drop down list to list all the detected zones.
  • Then selecting a Zone will populate the Name field with that Zone's name.

How do I reset the driver if something goes wrong with the setup?

Under the Actions tab, you can press the 'Re-build Driver' button. This will reset everything the driver knows about the Airzone Systems and their Zones. The driver will then try to reconnect to Airzone and add the appropriate drivers. The driver will continue to attempt connecting to Airzone every 10 seconds until it has success.

NOTE: It's very important that you remove any Single or Dual setpoint drivers from the project before doing this

Where do I get support if I there are issues?

Please contact Airzone directly via

e-mail: techsupport@airzonecontrol.com

url: https://www.airzonecontrol.com/contact/

phone: +34 900 400 445 

How do I find out more information about the driver?

Please see the links below for more information about the driver.

Driver Link

hero.png

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for sharing this! I work with HVAC systems, and having a new driver will help me work a lot.  I am not a professional yet, but I am trying to learn how to do my job in the best possible way. After finishing the schools from the list https://www.onlytradeschools.com/hvac/ I immediately started working in my hometown. There are enough orders, and I always have a job to do. The problem is that I do not always know how to do it. I do not have someone more experienced by my side to tell me what is better.  Sometimes I look up things on the Internet, but it does not always help. This driver seems better than the others, and I will use it with all my devices.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.