C4 Forums | Control4

Moen U shower (again)

Good afternoon. I've read the threads on Moen U and gather there still isn't a driver or direct integration.

Any recommendations on the best way to get access to this from control4? Is it still Alexa virtual buttons or whatever that's called?

Sorry to rehash this again. Figured I'd check and see if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank y'all!

1 hour ago, Neo1738 said:

I haven't had anything else but what you mentioned for mine. Honestly isn't that hard to just hit the button. I could see if you got up same time every day and takes a long time to heat up however mine gets hot in 15 sec.

Thank you. You're talking about the virtual button?

Got it. Guess I'll give this a shot using voicemonkey and speak with my dealer about getting the tcp driver installed along with a couple buttons. I'd be happy with some way to trigger it from the c4 app. Not interested in starting it from inside the shower and to my knowledge, no way to have multiple panels in a single valve. Control cable distance also becomes an issue due to the size of the new space. 

4 hours ago, SpencerT said:

Got it. Guess I'll give this a shot using voicemonkey and speak with my dealer about getting the tcp driver installed along with a couple buttons. I'd be happy with some way to trigger it from the c4 app. Not interested in starting it from inside the shower and to my knowledge, no way to have multiple panels in a single valve. Control cable distance also becomes an issue due to the size of the new space. 

It does have built in Alexa integration

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.