C4 Forums | Control4

Decora Rocker Switch Style or Similar Dimmer

SageTech

Question

In short, I have had several customers request retro integrations that would require the ability to match the currently installed decor. Most homes in my region have used standard Lutron or Leviton Decora rocker switches available from the famous box stores. In order to get my foot in the door with customers just starting to consider automation, I would like to be able to offer a simple Integration solution that would not require the customer to replace every device in their home. I have a project now that the customer would like to match or use switches similar to the Leviton D26HD-2RW. Has anyone found an option for a dimmer switch that integrates well with C4 that looks like the standard Decora rocker style? 

Side note: I was very excited for the new contemporary C4 switches, but was disappointed that they do not work with standard Decora plates, making it impossible to install into a retro project. 

1000x1000-D26HDStraightAhead.jpg

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FlyingDiver said:

Lutron RRa2 or RRa2 Select.

Thanks for the fast response. The customer led the conversation with their dislike of the toggle style switches and so most of the lutron line will not work for this project. If Claro, or Sunnata were trim options for RRa2 it would work perfectly.

Thanks it was a good thought. Looking for other creative options!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.