C4 Forums | Control4

Wanted MC/Touchscreen/LCDKeypad/Switches

cbstive

All,

Looking at C4 to put in my new home but wanted to trial it on my inlaws home first before I take the plunge.

Looking to purchase new or used C4 Media Controler, Touchscreen/LCD Keypad and Switches,

Composer/Director software.

Thanks

Yes, but unfortunately I am not having much luck getting a quote back on my scope of work.

I have had thre conversations and sent them the scope and plan and have been waiting weeks and over a month for a response.

Losing hope on them and C4.

I am located in central illinois which is over 100 miles from any C4 dealer. The scope is around 5k retail I guesstimate.

I can't change where I live so I have proposed to them that all I really need is the equipment and initial programming and drivers.

I work for a major telecom co. So I am doing all my own low voltage wiring. I just really like this solution if I can just get a little help.

So you're saying you haven't found a dealer that will program the equipment (including remote connection) and ship it to you? I would think that is not out of the question given the caveat that there is an agreed upon cost to hourly phone support.

Chambrick,

I agree. That is actually all I thought there would be to it. I would also think there should be a way to remote access the MC.

I would gladly speak with any dealer here that would accept that arragement.

Hi Cbstive,

We would be able to help you if you are doing just lighting. AV control is a bit trickier because it will involve telephone technical configurations which may take alot longer than anticipated.

Send us a list of what you are trying to accomplish and we can see if we can help you. Email sales@cytexone.com

Dan

Archived