C4 Forums | Control4

For Sale: APC J15BLK Home Theater UPS/Power Conditioner

spugh

I have an APC J15BLK 12-outlet power conditioner and UPS for sale. I use 3 of these and love them. Since I am in the process of consolidating all of my equipment to some centralized racks, I don't need this one. It was barely used in my game room and only had a TV, Xbox 460 and PS3 attached. I have an original box for shipping it as well, so no worries about damage during shipment. Also, even though it has barely been used, I knwo I would be concerned about buying a UPS without knowing what kind of battery life I might expect. I actually have a brand-new battery pack, still sealed in the box from APC that I bought as a spare (since i had 4 of these, I assumed I would have a battery failure at some point).

Retail according to Amazon is: $696. Looks like most of them are going for between $450-600. Essentially this one is is nearly new condition, especially considering it will have a factory fresh battery installed if you want.

Asking $375. listing a few items that I no longer need, or have bought and later changed direction on. trying to get money for more Control4 gear and Middle Atlantic custom rackshelves.

Thanks,

Steve

Jim,

If you'll send me your address, i'll get a quote. Not at the house right now, but the dimensions from Amazon are: 17 x 18 x 5.2 inches ; 47 pounds. I'd be shipping from Antioch, TN 37013 if you want to run the numbers for a shipping quote. I've found the cheapest rates are usually through FedEx Ground. I did sell one of these on Amazon a few months ago and shipping wasn't as horrible as you'd think.

Thanks,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived