C4 Forums | Control4

Forum Password

I have a heck of a time logging into this forum. Whenever I login, it always says that I have used the wrong password. I end up having to use the "forget password" option, then clicking on the link I get sent to login. Even when I try to use the password that the forgot password emails me, it doesn't work. And when I am logged in, and try to change my password, using the old password set out in the forgot password email, it says WRONG OLD PASSWORD.

Any ideas?

Do you have the caps lock key on ? Or the num lock if you're using the keyboard on a laptop ?

Not trying to be funny ... happens to everyone once and a while.

Yeah, no caps lock issues and I've tried on two computers. Tried typing in the new password and copying and pasting, a well.

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem:

Tried on:

Firefox 3.x and New beta 4.x

IE 6.0, 7.x, 8.x and New 9.x Beta

OS - Windows 7 (and XP Virtual Machine for older browsers).

Method:

Try username and password (checked 3 times the combination is right so no num key or caps lock) - Wrong Password: _>

Reset password new password sent to my mailbox _>

Try login with new password = WRONG PASSWORD ->

Check the password is what was sent to me = Checked and am using the latest password sent to me ->

Use the LINK THAT IS SENT IN THE PASSWORD reset mail -> LOGS ME IN!!!!!

Go to change password = use password just sent to me as the "Old password" _> WRONG PASSWORD - So I cant change the password either.....

What is going on can one of the mods please fix this?

Archived