C4 Forums | Control4

C4-BDP-CX7000ES DVD player

janusz

Hi there,

My clients would love to have this in their's setup.

Has anyone installed this with C4??

What is your opinion??

And... I am based in London and in UK Sony does not sell it. So I would have to buy it from states. This is not a problem but states and UK is different region. Has anyone tried to unlock it to multi region?

best regards

Janusz

• 1 year later...

It integrates. Is it easy to distribute? That has little to do with the unit itself. How are distributing video now? That unit has component and HDMI plus there is a C4 driver. To each his own but I wouldn't invest in it unless you like hard-copy frisbees.

It integrates. Is it easy to distribute? That has little to do with the unit itself. How are distributing video now? That unit has component and HDMI plus there is a C4 driver. To each his own but I wouldn't invest in it unless you like hard-copy frisbees.

Using 2 Samsung BDP-3600 and 1 Panasonic. I have a lot of frisbees sitting around so thought this might be the way to go. Just sit down and hit the button no loading... when I first got C4 I hit the button for the BDP and nothing happened I still had to put the frisbee in... :lol: :lol:

Archived