C4 Forums | Control4

HC300 with Rack Mount Kit

ILoveC4

I have an HC300 with a rack mount kit that is like new. It has been sitting in my rack for about a year, and I don't have a need for it any longer.

I am thinking $500 + shipping, but am open to reasonable offers I guess.

I have the original box, and will send 6 IR buds with it.

Dan

Well, at some point if you want to continue to buy new hardware you're going to HAVE to be on 2.0. 1.7.4 and 1.8.2 are getting left in the dust.

Sorry this won't work for you. If you decide to do the upgrade, this is a great unit at a great price.

Yeah I know this I am just having trouble letting my beloved embernet go as it is so very responsive and tried and true tested some day I will go but I wanna hold on as long as possible.

ZigbeePRO and multicast lighting scenes are much faster than anything in Embernet, for what it's worth.

^+1. I only hit 1.8.2 on the way to 2.0, I didn't stay there for more than a day, but I heard people complain of how slow it was. 2.0 is not slow. It is fast. List navigator and all. I LOVE how the lighting scenes are in sync now...very cool.

I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade again, and I was one of those guys hanging on to 2.0 like grim dead....just read all my posts here prior to upgrading.

embernet, shmembernet. ZP is the way to go!

^+1. I only hit 1.8.2 on the way to 2.0, I didn't stay there for more than a day, but I heard people complain of how slow it was. 2.0 is not slow. It is fast. List navigator and all. I LOVE how the lighting scenes are in sync now...very cool.

I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade again, and I was one of those guys hanging on to 2.0 like grim dead....just read all my posts here prior to upgrading.

embernet, shmembernet. ZP is the way to go!

Do you still have the HC300 available?

Thanks!

Don

Archived