C4 Forums | Control4

Denon AVR-4311CI - has anyone used it or have it?

C4Newbie

I have the 4310CI in my system using an IR driver. Has the internet radio feature as well which is controlled using the C4 remote. Works great for me!

Do you have multiple zones and if so, how many? Do you control them through C4 and if so, how does that work?

I have the 4310CI in my system using an IR driver. Has the internet radio feature as well which is controlled using the C4 remote. Works great for me!

Do you have multiple zones and if so' date=' how many? Do you control them through C4 and if so, how does that work?[/quote']

I only have the home theater on this receiver

i have installed one today.

there is driver for it RS232 but you have to enable rs232 in the amp. Unfortunately there is no option for it.

IR works ok

I'm confused about the RS232 issue. Have you had time to confirm this? Have you spoken with Denon support? It's no good if you can't use RS232. What about zones? Are you using multiple zones?

Unfortunately did not have time to call support.

But when you download rs232 drive in driver documentation it says where to go ie options/setup etc an then in the ens rs232 and in amp there is no option for it :(.

If by zones you mean different input and output then I have:

input: tv audio, apple tv dvd sky - hdmi. GUI component upscaled via hdmi to the tv and projector.

out: tv, projector,

IR driver works fine. For infra you have direct infra input so jack to jack works.

Archived