C4 Forums | Control4

New to Automation

hardheaded

Hello community I hope that everyone is having a good year. I am looking for some advice I am putting together a showroom for a business partner of mine and what he wants to do is integrate automated lights into the show room also he wants to have a four room audio set up and a hd projector with a 96 inch screen that will go into a conference room what im looking for are some hardware and configuration suggestions to get started price really doesn't matter we just need a general direction to head in. I am new to the community and this is my first post hopefully someone will be able to help me if you need additional info just let me know thanks in advance

no not a dealer we are interior designers and we want to showcase some automation first and foremost becasue i think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread and two because we want our customers to know this type of stuff exist where we live we tend to be behind the trend curve so we are trying to expose a new market to our area

You may want to approach a few dealers in your area and see if you can form a long term relationship with one that you like and can work with. Having an integrator that you trust and can refer clients to is important as they will reflect on you and vice versa. Doing what you have asked so far is easy as long as it isn't too hard to get the necessary wiring in. A good dealer will also be able to suggest to you many other things to add "wow" factor to your showroom.

Archived