C4 Forums | Control4

Programmable Buttons on SR-250

Before heading away on vacation, I had successfully programmed my remote's Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue keys to turn on the various a/v equipment in my Living Room, e.g. power on tv/set input/power on device. Now I am attempting to make some modifications, and I can no longer remember the process. And, of course, the HE user guide is its usual obtuse self.

My programming was NOT done via the System Design areas associated with the devices, as I've seen written in some sections of the forum. I haven't found anything that I did in the device drivers either. Any assistance in jogging my memory on how I accessed and programmed these buttons would be appreciated!

Before heading away on vacation, I had successfully programmed my remote's Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue keys to turn on the various a/v equipment in my Living Room, e.g. power on tv/set input/power on device. Now I am attempting to make some modifications, and I can no longer remember the process. And, of course, the HE user guide is its usual obtuse self.

My programming was NOT done via the System Design areas associated with the devices, as I've seen written in some sections of the forum. I haven't found anything that I did in the device drivers either. Any assistance in jogging my memory on how I accessed and programmed these buttons would be appreciated!

Programming Tab click on the room on your left side. you will see Commands. Choose the color or button you want to program

Don't know if this will help?

“How Do I…” – Program the colored buttons on my remote?

By Cody– September 28, 2009

http://c4central.com/2009/09/28/%e2%80%9chow-do-i%e2%80%a6%e2%80%9d-%e2%80%93-program-the-colored-buttons-on-my-remote/

Another pirated article written by "Cody". Cody, I know you didn't take credit for this but the lack of ethics shown by The SOHO Shop is startling.

Actually, not really, but disappointing.

I'm glad the article was helpful for you!

Archived