C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 System Components for Sale

tanm83

I have currently posted a number of Control4 products, as well as other home theater items, on eBay. Here is a list of some of the items being sold (updated 1/24/2011):

* SOLD! - Control 4 Home Controller HC-500 (C4-HC500-E-B) - includes 1 Remote (RCZ-SRC2-B)

* SOLD! - Control 4 Multi Channel Amplifier - 16 Channels - 8 Stereo Zones (C4-16AMP3-B)

* Control 4 Multi Tuner - Triple Tuner (AVM-TUN1-B)

* SOLD! - 2 Control 4 System Remote Controls V2 (RCZ-SRC2-B)

* BRAND NEW APC S Type Power Conditioner w/ Battery Backup (S15BLK)

* SOLD! - Logitech Harmony 890 PRO Universal Remote

* SOLD! - Logitech Harmony 890 Universal Remote

These items were briefly used (except for the APC Battery Backup, which is brand new) in an elderly woman's home. Her son had the Control4 system installed, and she had no interest in using it, so it has been removed and is being put up for sale. Everything is in very good condition.

If you would like to check out these items, go to my eBay seller page: http://shop.ebay.com/tanm83/m.html

This is my first post on this forum, but you can check out my feedback on eBay and see that I am a trusted seller who wants to make a sale. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

I will continue to update the 1st posting in this thread to reflect what is still available. As far as prices.....please check out the eBay link in the first post. I am selling all of these items through eBay to protect both myself and the buyer. Thanks for the quick response from everyone!

Archived