C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Commercial Controllers

mercedes

We are building a new facility for our software company. I am going to install a C4 system for A/V control and everything else C4 does. I have asked my dealer to research the "commercial" controllers to see if they are different in any way. His bid came and he has the HC products bid. Does anyone have any info they can share about he commercial controllers? They look the same to me.

We are building a new facility for our software company. I am going to install a C4 system for A/V control and everything else C4 does. I have asked my dealer to research the "commercial" controllers to see if they are different in any way. His bid came and he has the HC products bid. Does anyone have any info they can share about he commercial controllers? They look the same to me.

I might be wrong but there is no " commerical " controlers. They all are the same.

OK. Disregard this. When C4 first announced the "Commercial" product they displayed separate controller products which looked the same but had different model numbers such as:

CC300 was a commercial controller where as hc300 was a home controller. I assumed the just changed the home to commercial for marketing reasons. I just looked at the C4 site and the reference to the CC labeled products are gone.

Thanks.

Archived