C4 Forums | Control4

HC500 reinstallation

mgoliath4

Hi ... i have moved cities and disconnected my entire C4 installation myself ... i want to reconnect my HC500 ... can someone please assist with pointing me to the physical installation guide ... i just cant remember how to reconnect the equipment to the back of the HC500 ... i.e. what goes where? Many thanks

Hi ... i have moved cities and disconnected my entire C4 installation myself ... i want to reconnect my HC500 ... can someone please assist with pointing me to the physical installation guide ... i just cant remember how to reconnect the equipment to the back of the HC500 ... i.e. what goes where? Many thanks

There is not way to determine what wires go where without knowing the design of your project.

For example the is no way to know where the IR outputs go without knowing the setup and design of your project.

This will help, Control4 Reports Tool http://control4blog.com/control4/apps/projectreports/

This will help' date=' Control4 Reports Tool http://control4blog.com/control4/apps/projectreports/[/quote']

Assuming he has a copy of the project.

You would need composer HE to get a copy or telnet/ssh into the controller to get a copy. Once you have a copy of the project you can paste it into the project report tool.

How complex was this system. If it was not too complicated it would be possible to deduce how things were logically hooked up.

Provide a list of your equipment. Maybe we can figure it out.

Archived