C4 Forums | Control4

Wanted 4" Color Touch Screens POE Version 1.7 to 1.8

dboring

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 x Mini Touch POE White screens. All three are in excellent working order. We replaced them recently with 7" infinity screens. I was running version 1.7xx. My dealer upgraded my system to 2.05 prior switching to the infinity screens. They can be reset to 1.74 with a USB restore program, that I will provide. We are using the POE power supplies so you will need to get POE power sources.

I also have 2 x Control4 Version2 remotes running 1.7xx. All remotes are lightly used.

I am looking to sell the mini touch screens for $150 each and the remotes for $50.00 each

I would prefer to sell all the equipment as a set and will discount the lot to $400.00 for everything. (The 3 touch screens and 2 Remotes)

Shoot me an email if you are interested.

"I have 3 x Mini Touch POE White screens. All three are in excellent working order. We replaced them recently with 7" infinity screens. I was running version 1.7xx. My dealer upgraded my system to 2.05 prior switching to the infinity screens. They can be reset to 1.74 with a USB restore program, that I will provide. We are using the POE power supplies so you will need to get POE power sources.

I also have 2 x Control4 Version2 remotes running 1.7xx. All remotes are lightly used."

Archived