C4 Forums | Control4

LANDSCAPE LIGHTING CONTROl4

rf5000

Hello All,

I want to control my landscape lighting with Control4. The landscape lighting is controlled by a 12v transformer that just plugs into a normal outlet. Can I simply but this transformer on a control4 wireless switch? So when I turn that switch on via in wall Control4 touchpanel it will turn on the landscape lights? I can do this with a regualr non Control4 light switch so I'm assuming this will work. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Old thread, sorry..... I have a wireless outlet switch for landscape lighting myself. First one, all my other switches are wall dimmers/switches, and I typically use media scenes for on/off etc. I don't see the wireless outlet switch in the list for "add/remove load" in the agents tab. I can find it in the programming tab, and turn the relays on and off no problem...

What am I missing?

Old thread, sorry..... I have a wireless outlet switch for landscape lighting myself. First one, all my other switches are wall dimmers/switches, and I typically use media scenes for on/off etc. I don't see the wireless outlet switch in the list for "add/remove load" in the agents tab. I can find it in the programming tab, and turn the relays on and off no problem...

What am I missing?

You're dealer should add two generic lights and bind them to each relay on the outlet. Then those will show up.

Archived