C4 Forums | Control4

Transfer to another room

dentalben

I'd love to see a "Txfr" button on the next gen remote so if you're watching a show in one room and decide to move to another room, pressing that button would bring up a list of rooms in your project (minus the one you're in) so you could "transfer" the source to a new destination.

I know how to do this currently, but it takes a bunch of steps and this would streamline that...

I'd love to see a "Txfr" button on the next gen remote so if you're watching a show in one room and decide to move to another room, pressing that button would bring up a list of rooms in your project (minus the one you're in) so you could "transfer" the source to a new destination.

I know how to do this currently, but it takes a bunch of steps and this would streamline that...

That would be cool. I have custom buttons do this now. I wonder what percentage of systems have a matrix switch, which is obviously viral for that to work.

Transfer works better on a 7"- pretty low effort. SR250 takes longer so yeah, this would be a cool feature. Kids tend to hop around so I'm doing this daily as it is.

It's a dream on the 7". That "Zones" feature is really nice.

Archived