C4 Forums | Control4

*Brand New* Unopened HC1000V3

JP Rizal

*Brand New* Unopened HC1000V3

I originally thought of upgrading but found a MC1 and my system is just fine as it is. I also have 5 x SR250B remotes at $174 each but I think the dealer is taking the remotes back. HC1000v3 needs somebody that could use it. I bought it for $1595, haven't even opened it new with full warranty.

Please PM offer if interested

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I will offer u $600 for it now

$600??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

I got offered some serious bad offers when I listed things too.

Dont take it personally.

Just reply with humor and say " Ill take $600 if its $600 wrapped in 10 $100 bills"

HookedOnC4: too soon. :)

RyanE

I have only been in this a year and I love C4. I have a 1000V3 so I understand but it is what it is. You have to laugh... I just want the bugs fixed... If you keep adding new products its great but I need the bugs fixed on my iPad. They said it should be fixed on 2.2 bring it...

On another note... I still have 8 tracks what do you do??? :lol:

Probably should have took the $600 after the announcement today.

I wouldn't sell it to that guy for any price. It is one thing to low ball but this guy is insulting. Specially his prices on ebay are over MSRP (Infinity $950)

^Honestly, there is not much point in pushing "new". It is what it is and you can thank progress for cutting into your sale.

Thanks C4UserGuy

The offer was in April 2011 way before the HC850 announcement.

My dealer took it back a couple of months after I posted. He knew it was sitting around with me and he had a client that needed it asap. I paid the restocking fee and everyone is happy

Archived