C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

• 1 month later...

Neil is outstanding.  He provided great information and quick services at a great price. Beats most of the dealers in my area.  I purchased a houselogix security integration adapter that my Magnolia dealer had no clue about.  Not only that I couldn't get it installed correctly due to the lack of knowledge, but the dealer wanted at the very least another $500 bucks.

Was amazed how fast and smooth everything went Neil, no questions or explanation needed.  He integrated the security features and 11 zones with ease and now I am able to remotely control my system.  Very pleased and see why he is highly recommended.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok folks, I'm now officially a member of the human race again (as opposed to the influenza carrying zombie I've been for the past week).  I'll be in contact with everyone that reached out over the next day or two.  Thank you for being patient with me while I was under the weather.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on the C4forums and your families as well.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just changed out one of my TVs.  I put in an 60" LG LB6300 and need to get the remote changed.  I was on a Panasonic 60"

I also am having a problem with one of my remotes that just seems like it is dead, it powers on but I can't get it to work right.  I do have a couple of other remotes lying around unused that I could use.

I am also having problems getting the sound to play through out the house.  It worked for several years but then someone messed with it and now it isn't working.

On a more longer term note.

I also need to upgrade my system.  I am running an HC300 and want to upgrade to an HC 800.  I am also running 1.7.4 and need to upgrade beyond that.  I can do a lot of the work myself and would like to see if I can upgrade my current stuff before I get the HC 800.

Also need to install an IR bud on one of my TVs instead of using 2 remotes.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add a few words here.  I have been using Neil off and on for about 6 months mostly to add new devices to my system.  He is fair very about pricing, very knowledgable - and always available on short notice. I am a DIY'er and its very helpful to have someone like Neil be able to log in remotely and make quick changes / fixes to the system!  

• 3 weeks later...

A few words about Neil.......

I have had conversations with him and questions for him over the last few months ,my first dilema was that i needed a switch added into my system to control xmas lights as part of a surprise for my kids at xmas time,Neil was on the phone and had it setup in mere minutes!

Between then and now i continue to call on him for questions and concerns i have,he answers in a timely manner and is willing to pick up the phone and talk and help sort any issues out ,i have been buying used bits and pieces for my system over the last bit and installing and waiting to add in at one time.

Neil and i spent a couple hours on the phone yesterday and he addd all my new devices,installed drivers for everything i needed!

Neil takes the time to explain to diy/newbies like myself and did everything exactly as i had hoped,his fees for doing all this were more than fair ,less than half of what he original installer wanted just to come fix what they hadn't done correct!

I don't have a bunch of post here on the forums but the few i have talked to know my situation,after the original dealer and install i was at the point of ripping out the entire system and using it for target practice,with the help of this forum and a couple guys in particular(Neil and Cyknight),i am confident the system will meet my expectations and more .

I look forward to dealing with Neil on the remainder of the house along with any of my needs!

Thanks again Neil your TOP NOTCH!!

• 1 month later...

Just a note, I will in Ft. Lauderdale this week (Control4 + Yacht = Good Times), but I will have email and phone access.  My email responses will be a bit delayed, but I will get back to everyone as fast as I can.  

Thanks!

-Neil

• 1 month later...