C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

2 hours ago, mat33333 said:

Neil, 

I just had our Control4 system installed in our new home about 4 months ago including lighting, shades, security, cameras, tstats, garage doors, etc.  Looking to get upgraded to v3.0.  Can you let me know what the cost would be to upgrade?

Email me at neil_control4@yahoo.com and we can discuss sir.

• 2 weeks later...

Neil has restored my faith in Control4. Honestly I was ready to ditch the equipment because very little seemed to go right with it. My system just needed someone like Neil who would take the time and use his expertise to get all the kinks out and to add some additional features. He is professional, persistent, and just pretty dang good at what he does. I hope he does not change jobs—cause I know I will have additions or changes needed to my C4 system. And I will rely on Neil. Highly recommended. 

A Roberts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another +1 for Neil's services here.  He worked with me over the course of several nights to get my brand new C4 system programmed.  Neil was able to answer any and all questions that I had and make the system work exactly the way that we wanted it to work.  He even went out of his way to help me get some missing parts that I needed.  Everyone in my household has been happy.  Thanks, Neil!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neil completed a remote update to V3 for me recently. No problems at all - update went very smoothly, didn’t require any input from me and was completed in a short time. This is the second time Neil has helped me - both times i’ve been very happy. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 3 V4 Apple TV’s in my system and woke up (like most people on this forum) with no control after the most recent update to the Apple TV OS.  Neil was able to log into my system and replaced the IP drivers with the IR drivers. My system in on 2.9.1 and has otherwise been working great.  Thanks Neil for the quick and great service!!!! 
I would highly recommend Neil - he has been helping me after my local dealer went out of business and it has really been great having him help me when I need it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C4Forum Members,

I will be having a somewhat emergency surgery tomorrow at 9am.  I should be back in service by the weekend.  Just an FYI in case there is radio silence on my email or cell.  If I have pending work scheduled with you, please bear with me over the next few days.  At the latest, they tell me that I’ll be good by Monday.   I appreciate it as always folks!

Neil

C4Forum Members,

I will be having a somewhat emergency surgery tomorrow at 9am.  I should be back in service by the weekend.  Just an FYI in case there is radio silence on my email or cell.  If I have pending work scheduled with you, please bear with me over the next few days.  At the latest, they tell me that I’ll be good by Monday.   I appreciate it as always folks!

Neil

Hope it all works out Neil

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On 11/19/2019 at 9:05 AM, neil12011 said:

C4Forum Members,

Neil

Get well soon my friend!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.