C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

• 1 month later...

Just want to add on to this already long list of extremely satisfied customers.

Neil helped me install a new system for my entire house that included 11 touchscreens, 2 doorbells, security system, whole house audio distribution for 15 zones, video distribution using JAP to 5 zones, dedicated movie theater equipment setup (including a relay switch to turn on/off dedicated amplifiers and a digital movie poster), 10 light switches and 4 keypads.

Neil is genuinely the nicest and most sincere person you will ever work with. He follows through and never needed any harassment from me to complete anything (unlike every contractor we dealt with during construction of our home). He always is looking for ways to save money on your project and only charges you for a fraction of the value he provides.

I can’t recommend Neil more highly for any of your Control4 needs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Anyone hear from Neil lately?  Been trying via text and email over the last few days and haven’t heard back about some work I need done. Normally he’s very responsive, so hopefully all is well. Hoping he’s just too busy to respond 😄

Forum members,

I will be, at least for the time being, not taking on any further remote programming work.  I have switched career fields, and have been working in engineering for the past few months.  There simply are not enough hours in the day to adequately service the requests I receive.  

With that, I would like to say that it has been an immense pleasure working with all of you, and getting to know you.  I started this thread back in 2011, and have nothing but positive things to say about the C4forums.com community.  Some of you have become real friends, and I am grateful for that.  I'll still be around, just on a much more limited basis.  There are several great integrators on this site: Matt Lowe, Mitch at Greenfield, AK1, Ari at Epic-Systems, etc.  I'm sure you guys will be in good hands with them.  

I wish you all the best,  this forum got me started on a journey I could have never expected.  I greatly appreciate the support and patronage over the years.  A special thanks to Dan Levine and the guys at former Cytexone for providing this platform.  None of this would've been possible without them.

May your Zigbee be strong, and your networks robust always.

Peace,

Neil12011

22 minutes ago, neil12011 said:

Forum members,

I will be, at least for the time being, not taking on any further remote programming work.  I have switched career fields, and have been working in engineering for the past few months.  There simply are not enough hours in the day to adequately service the requests I receive.  

With that, I would like to say that it has been an immense pleasure working with all of you, and getting to know you.  I started this thread back in 2011, and have nothing but positive things to say about the C4forums.com community.  Some of you have become real friends, and I am grateful for that.  I'll still be around, just on a much more limited basis.  There are several great integrators on this site: Matt Lowe, Mitch at Greenfield, AK1, Ari at Epic-Systems, etc.  I'm sure you guys will be in good hands with them.  

I wish you all the best,  this forum got me started on a journey I could have never expected.  I greatly appreciate the support and patronage over the years.  A special thanks to Dan Levine and the guys at former Cytexone for providing this platform.  None of this would've been possible without them.

Peace,

Neil12011

i wish you all the best with your new career, Neil. I hope it goes well for you -)

Very excited for you Neil. But a big loss for many of us and the broader Control4 community. Your talent and attitude will be missed by all of us who have interacted with you over the years. All the best for your new role and I have no doubt you will do incredibly well. 

On 5/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, neil12011 said:

I have switched career fields, and have been working in engineering for the past few months.

Not an easy thing to do. Congrats.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, neil12011 said:

Something Sheldon Cooper would say if he was a C4 dealer. Love it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2014 at 12:38 PM, neil12011 said:

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the kind words, I truly do appreciate the positive feedback.   I'm usually available at any time if anyone needs assistance.

Thanks,

Neil

neil_control4@yahoo.com

Hi there! I'm fairly new to to C4 and have 2 HC250 units. I'm looking for a dealer to sell me a composer he license.. my current dealer won't

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, applemike68 said:

I’m looking for remote assistance. I have the following components 

jvc nz8, madvr extreme, trinnov 32, kalediscape movie server, Xbox x, Apple TV Panasonic Blu-ray, ea-1 and neeo remote.  

thank you 

Michael

PM'd sir.