C4 Forums | Control4

Wake Up Agents: Better Scheduling Options

JP Rizal

Currently you can only set the time then ON & OFF. My household of course do not want to wake up at the same time Mon-Fri same as Sat-Sun. If you happen to forget to disable that for Sat morining youd be up at 7am.

I'm thinking of putting something together in the Scheduler but ONLY I could do the schedule maintenance not so user friendly.

Using the TS if it would allow the same flexibility the ame way you could program the Thermostat will be helpful.

How does the other users go around this limitation?

• 1 month later...

Scheduler agent allows you to pick day of week? Maybe I do not understand your issue/question.

Select repeats weekly, then select Monday thru Friday. Do not select saturday and sunday.

Very simple solution.

Maybe you were trying to do repeates daily?

Scheduler agent allows you to pick day of week? Maybe I do not understand your issue/question.

Select repeats weekly, then select Monday thru Friday. Do not select saturday and sunday.

Very simple solution.

Maybe you were trying to do repeates daily?

I believe what he was trying to accomplish was to have a way for everyone in the family to easily change their alarm wakeup time. If you are scheduling the event via the scheduler agent then only someone using composer can edit the alarm times. It would be nice for C4 to add functionality to the WakeUp agent so that anyone could edit their morning alarms via TC, ipad, etc. The current wakeup agent does allow this, however you must remember to change it every night! I know my wife wishes that there was more flexibility within the WakeUp agent.

Select repeats weekly' date=' then select Monday thru Friday. Do not select saturday and sunday.

Very simple solution.

Maybe you were trying to do repeates daily?[/quote']

I believe what he was trying to accomplish was to have a way for everyone in the family to easily change their alarm wakeup time. If you are scheduling the event via the scheduler agent then only someone using composer can edit the alarm times. It would be nice for C4 to add functionality to the WakeUp agent so that anyone could edit their morning alarms via TC, ipad, etc. The current wakeup agent does allow this, however you must remember to change it every night! I know my wife wishes that there was more flexibility within the WakeUp agent.

I have setup a "custom" wakeup agent, if you will, using custom buttons. You have 6 pre-determined wakeup times to choose from, and when no selection is made no wake up occurs.

I want something like this too

Archived