C4 Forums | Control4

FAQ - How to gain Dealer Access on c4forums.com

If you are a Control4 Dealer, and would like access to the dealer only section, then please post a reply on the Control4 Official Dealer Forum (www.control4.com/dealer/community/forum) with your Username on this forum.

There is a thread "c4forums.com Dealer Only Section Authorization". Please note you must have an account created and verified (by activating the welcome email) on this board for the process to work.

Installer access will be gained by promotion from a user with Dealer Access on this board, so if you are an installer please have a user with Dealer access post a request in the General Discussion for your account to be upgraded on this site.

I'm a dealer twice over not an end user. :cool:

I've already posted my ID on the Control4 dealer forum months ago and just noticed I'm listed as an end user on your c4 forum. I reposted my ID today (with a different ID) hoping you'll set me up as a dealer for both IDs. I perform the programming for SecurePro Systems where I use the mfjv ID and I'm my own dealership at Living Well Technology where I use my mfjv4 ID. If you can only issue one, please use mfjv4 as my C4forum ID.

Thanks.. marcel

As I tried to submit this post with mfjv4 as my name, the system is already telling me it's being used. Yet, when I look at the list of ID's I don't see it in use. I'm not sure if there's a ID config problem here. Please help.. marcel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

I signed up on the Control 4 site with my username, but never got the confirmation email from you so I can get registered on your site? Can you help me out? Thanks

Jamie Dull

NW Sony Only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The instructions for getting dealer status on this forum aren't valid any more since C4 changed their forums. I'd like to get a hold of that driver for the 8300HD and remote with the ABC buttons, how to?

Thanks,

-Craig

You should probably move the dealer access process to some other type of verification like what is done over on Integration Pros. As long as you're in the industry, I don't see a problem getting into the dealer section, even if you're not a Control4 dealer. How many non-dealers would want in anyway really?

Basically, you have to fax in ID and some form of proof that you are in the industry. Simple enough. Check it out.

http://integrationpros.com

Have any dealers had any recent luck getting setup as a dealer on this board in the past few weeks? As mentioned above, the directions are no longer valid since C4 changed their forums.

Are there drivers available on this board that are not posted on the C4 "official" dealer forum? That's why I'm here.

Thanks.

We've opened the downloads section up to registered members. If you are a member, you should be able to download now. Guests do *not* have access to download files (nor post messages any longer). Please regsiter if you would like to participate in this community.

Additionally, if you are a member and have created a driver, please share your creations by uploading. Dealer status is no longer necessary to download - only member status. This is now a public access Control4 forum in order to advance integration and ideas with all things Control4-related.

Andy

CYTEXONE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived