C4 Forums | Control4

Sunset programming

neildilgee

Go to your schedule Edit the scene to turn on 10 min or whatever your choice Before Sunset.. You do have Composer HE correct?

Also be sure your Zip and Time Zone is correct..

You can view the times the lights will go on in the Scheduler as well many months at a time..

So is it possible to use Sunset as an agent or a conditional? My ideal programming would be something like:

If the door is unlocked using X code and it is after sunset but before sunrise, then turn on X light in the house...

I am not good at the booulean scripting can you recomment a book or a site that helps understand or makes it easier to do some of the advanced conditionals?

So is it possible to use Sunset as an agent or a conditional? My ideal programming would be something like:

If the door is unlocked using X code and it is after sunset but before sunrise, then turn on X light in the house...

I am not good at the booulean scripting can you recomment a book or a site that helps understand or makes it easier to do some of the advanced conditionals?

www.c4diy.com.

I am pretty sure I did a right up on exactly what you're talking about...programming based on sunrise/sunset. It's easy.

Archived