C4 Forums | Control4

Light Switches

Tesla

Hi all,

First time poster here. These forums seem like a very cool resource for the Control4 Community.

I have a quick question about the light switches.

If I have a light switch in room A (set up by my dealer) can I move it to room B without having to get my dealer to set it all up? Will it still work properly?

Can I add more light switches myself without having to get my dealer to set it all up?

Thanks

Hi all,

First time poster here. These forums seem like a very cool resource for the Control4 Community.

If I have a light switch in room A (set up by my dealer) can I move it to room B without having to get my dealer to set it all up? Will it still work properly?

Can I add more light switches myself without having to get my dealer to set it all up?

Thanks

You can physically move the switch but you will have to get your dealer to change the location of the switch in programming in your system.

You will need to contact your dealer to add new switches to your system.

Hi all' date='

Thanks[/quote']

You can physically move the switch but you will have to get your dealer to change the location of the switch in programming in your system.

You will need to contact your dealer to add new switches to your system.

Thanks very much.

Archived