C4 Forums | Control4

IR command of the Key Digital 8x3???

AS2

I've never controlled the Key Digital 8x3 with IR - only serial. We are in a situation where we need to use IR (don't ask, C4 bug) and I want to know if anyone has used this remote. Are there discrete codes for each input to each output, or a marco of commands to make it switch the right way.

Any/all info on this would be greatly appreciated, I need to fix this issue tomorrow, and I'm not sure what to expect on-site. We have the remote there too, that's why I can't play with it in front of me.

AS2

I've never controlled the Key Digital 8x3 with IR - only serial. We are in a situation where we need to use IR (don't ask, C4 bug) and I want to know if anyone has used this remote. Are there discrete codes for each input to each output, or a marco of commands to make it switch the right way.

Any/all info on this would be greatly appreciated, I need to fix this issue tomorrow, and I'm not sure what to expect on-site. We have the remote there too, that's why I can't play with it in front of me.

AS2

We just used the Key Digital at a customers house. We used the serial port also. I as of right now we have not any problems comtroling it. It switches the right way when we ask it nice.

Archived