C4 Forums | Control4

Creating Yamaha YAS-101 Sound Bar driver and problems

Alessandro NWD

so, for first I start to create a new IR driver, I select receiver because I think it's the most similar, then I select IR, on volume properties I check Audio, volume discrete control, bass discrete control and mute, on the next screen I check Discrete input signal, Convert signal (correct?), then send toggle code, I acquire IR codes, and I define input and output, but when I finish I can't see the ouputs and I can't select it as audio device for the room.. what I have to do? thank you

• 7 months later...

so, for first I start to create a new IR driver, I select receiver because I think it's the most similar, then I select IR, on volume properties I check Audio, volume discrete control, bass discrete control and mute, on the next screen I check Discrete input signal, Convert signal (correct?), then send toggle code, I acquire IR codes, and I define input and output, but when I finish I can't see the ouputs and I can't select it as audio device for the room.. what I have to do? thank yo

I Have seen a driver for the 101 on the official C4 forum somewhere but not sure on its capabilities.

Have a look it may help!

Cheers

Apologies, there wasnt a drive it was a thread  about a driver!

the reply was "i just did one the other day, modified a ysp code and worked mint!

ysp 4000 discrete power works on it, just learn sources and your good "  

not sure if that helps!!!               

Archived