C4 Forums | Control4

DSC Neo integration

c4newbs

Hi All.  I know there are a lot of threads on the DSC Neo and the TL-2803G, which is what we have in our system.  What I can't find is the connect24 settings to input on the interactive tab.  Unfortunately my dealer has struggled for weeks to get this alarm panel integrated so I'm giving up on them and trying to get this done myself.  The panel does get an IP address and I think our obstacle is that connect24 has not been set up correctly...?  What hasn't been input is the integration server IP address, domain name, TCP port, UDP port,  polling information, notification info, etc.... Thank you all. 

I recently set mine up and I'm sorry I'm not following here.  I don't think i know what connect24 is.  I'm looking through my settings and the doc my dealer sent me and I don't see that.  I also don't think I did anything on an interactive tab.

Perhaps a screen shot would help.  also Do you have the DLS software? or are you doing this from a Keypad?  Do you have ComposerHE?

What version of firmware are your panels running?

Sounds like we need to start from the beginning and validate all the settings...

Archived