C4 Forums | Control4

Hi,

first: I've just started programming my control4 and got some (I guess) basic questions (sorry if they are too basic ;))

1. Can I put the "Connect Spotify" function (that turns on my Onkyo AV) to a custom button? How?

-> did it- works! :)

2. If got two fibaro wall plugs; One allready works coz my dealer programmed it. I want to programm the 
second one. How?

3. Are there any 3rd party widgets that bind into the iPhone control4 app AND give response to an action?
I want a indication on my iPhone wether my windows are closed or not.

Best regards,

Frank.

On 12/25/2018 at 1:19 PM, JasonD said:

Hi,

first: I've just started programming my control4 and got some (I guess) basic questions (sorry if they are too basic ;))

1. Can I put the "Connect Spotify" function (that turns on my Onkyo AV) to a custom button? How?

-> did it- works! :)

2. If got two fibaro wall plugs; One allready works coz my dealer programmed it. I want to programm the 
second one. How?

3. Are there any 3rd party widgets that bind into the iPhone control4 app AND give response to an action?
I want a indication on my iPhone wether my windows are closed or not.

Best regards,

Frank.

I've never done Fibaro, and 30 seconds of Googling didn't do much to enlighten me - what Control4 driver are you using to control the one outlet?  Chances are that your dealer will need to install one copy of the driver per outlet you want to control - that's usually how outlets/lights/etc. work.

For your windows - do you have an existing sensor or something on them that would be able to signal Control4 (or anything, really) that the window is open or closed?  For example, my windows have sensors that are connected to the alarm, and then the alarm is connected to my Control4 system - so every door and window appears in the C4 app with open/closed status.

to 1) I’ll try configuration next weekend..

to 2) Open/closed Windows are shown in the

security window but I want one Sign like a red 

button when at least one window is open,

or green when all are closed...

Archived