C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody Won't Login - Help

I just signed up for a Rhapsody account a few days ago. I can login fine on the Rhapsody website and Rhapsody iPhone app, but whenever I try to login via the Control4 iPad app or Control4 iPhone app, it tries to connect until it gets an Unable to Connect error and says offline. I've hit the logout button to reenter the account info, but the result is the same. The account shows up in the Agents tab of Composer, but will never connect to Rhapsody. I've also done the Network tests on the controller and get SUCCESS on all steps.

Any ideas?

Once you went to Agents/Rhapsody and activated your account did you refresh navigators? And on the iPhone in the ControlUI My House app did you go to 'Info' then 'Config' and Update the iphone?? Just a thought.

I signed up for a Premier Plus account. In my Rhapsody account though it shows I have a Rhapsody To Go account. Does that make a difference? It is $14.99 / month.

I did refresh navigators and update the iPhone and iPad. Same result.

Thanks for the help.

I called Rhapsody, and they said the Rhapsody To Go plan is the Premiere plan and that my account is compatible with C4. Any other ideas? Is there anything I need to do from within Composer aside from add the account in the Agent tab and then click Activate and then Save?

• 4 years later...

Archived