C4 Forums | Control4

6 button keypad led's

I have a 6 button keypad that originally had the buttons "linked" to other dimmers. The led's would then follow the behavior of the dimmers. I have re-purposed the buttons to activate various lighting scenes. The led's won't change or turn back on now, they are "stuck" in the "linked" mode. I've tried everything, no luck. Any ideas?

I just tried the reset procedures, and they didn't do anything. I've done the resets before with dimmers, not 6 buttons. Which top and bottom buttons are you supposed to press? Left or right? I just double checked my programmning, everything seems ok. What exactly does the "keypad managed" checkbox do? My understanding is that it makes the LED's follow the behavior of a dimmer/switch that it's linked to, is this correct?

Thanks for the help!

Sorry about the mix up. I forgot that the resets only works with the dimmers. The manage box sets the LEDs to that color all the time. When the button is pressed the LED is one color and when it is released it is another. If have the tied to other dimmers and want the LEDs to follow I believe that these boxes should be unchecked.

Archived