C4 Forums | Control4

Sources not responding to IR commands from HC-300

I am working with my dealer to program a HC-300 controller for the theater (new install). There may be a simple solution on the back end, but i just want to make sure that I have trouble shot everything I can from my end. Right now I have the 6 IR emitters plugged in. All six are flashing when codes are sent but 3 of the 6 devices are not responding. At first I thought that the devices may be assigned to the wrong IR output but as best I can tell they are flashing when they are supposed to flash and not at random. Any suggestions on troubleshooting? If it matters the devices that are not responding are:

Epson 8100 Projector

Westinghouse 32" TV

Monoprice 4x2 matrix switch

Make sure the emitters are aligned over the receiver on the devices. Were the IR drivers downloaded by your dealer or were they were programmed from the original remotes?

Ok so this is all fixed with the exception of the Westinghouse TV model LD-3265. It was programed from the original remote. The IR is flashing. I have tried multiple locations on the ir window and shielding with tape. Any Suggestions?

Archived