C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Assistance HELP! Please

TDAWG

Hello,

Is there anyone out there that offers Remote Assistance? I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 to replace my I Phone. Now I need to add this phone to my project however I do not know the proper steps. My installer that setup my system is no longer in busniess however i do have Composer 2.0.6 installed with my project on my local computer. You may contact me VIA phone @ 702-400-1743. Thank you in advance.

I have my OLD I Phone here. I was under the impression that the licenses where added to the project and that it would remember when you are out of licenses?

I currently have (2) I Phones & (3) I Pads on the project. Hopefully you may assit me with this. Thanks.

Okay, what steps should i take to update my project?

Within Composer should i go to Tools - Update Manager - then download 2.2.2 to my controllers?

Just completely out of curiousity. I understood that Composer Pro 2.0 and above needs to be re-registered with a new code every 30 days?

Okay' date=' what steps should i take to update my project?

Within Composer should i go to Tools - Update Manager - then download 2.2.2 to my controllers?[/quote']

Just completely out of curiousity. I understood that Composer Pro 2.0 and above needs to be re-registered with a new code every 30 days?

You are correct. You have to enter your dealer credentials so it can verify you are still employed :D

You are correct. You have to enter your dealer credentials so it can verify you are still employed :D

I see, the same code they used the first time to activate will still work as long as somebody keeps accepting/veryfying it from the dealer side.

I thought the dealer would have to give you a different code every thirty days or something.

Archived