C4 Forums | Control4

Delete one command from a script?

FoleyPhoto

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to delete one line of a script that I want to replace. Can anyone tell me how to do this? There is no delete button and there is no delete command in the menus. Hitting the delete key does nothing. I am doing this on a Mac using Parallels if that is making a difference, I cannot tell because I have never used the software on a PC. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hey Henniae,

I thought it might be something like that.. That is why I specified that I am on a Macintosh running through Parallels.. We don't have a right button, so do you know what I could do as a substitute? Thanks for the speedy reply, I really appreciate the help.

Hey Henniae,

I thought it might be something like that.. That is why I specified that I am on a Macintosh running through Parallels.. We don't have a right button, so do you know what I could do as a substitute? Thanks for the speedy reply, I really appreciate the help.

Ops. Missed the Mac part. Sorry, I can't help.

Have you tried Control-click

Ya, I tried that and it wasn't working, but I did just find the answer! I searched on Parallels website and came up with that I had to go to the mouse preferences and click on the button that says, "For secondary clicks, place 2 ringers on the trackpad and then click" and that did it! Just wanted to let you know in case someone else is searching for a solution to the same problem. Thanks again for your help.

Archived