C4 Forums | Control4

Austin, TX area C4 dealers

weeyumz

I am looking to begin a home automation installation in a home I am building. I am not getting much of a response from the local dealers I have contacted so far.

I have a preliminary plan, but since this is a log home, I really need to include where any wiring on outside walls will go, as they will have to wire this by (hopefully limited) cutting into the logs. This will help me get a final plan. If anyone can help me out, let me know, and I will send the plan, and information on what I need initially, and what I want to be prepared to do later.

I live in Austin and have one of the larger C4 installs in town. Dynamic Integrations did the work. Here's the deal. When they're focused, they do incredible work. They're extremely knowledgeable and very creative. Their prices are fairly reasonable as well. They have talent.

Issue is they're small and it's hard to get them over. When they're here, they're great. They've been installing C4 in Austin longer than anyone else and have some of the most complicated installs.

I suggest you call Derek Boyls at 775-7840. Tell him James sent you....

PS. I love my system. It rocks. Ever since I installed my HC-1000 it has cruised.

Archived